How Does My School Get WEB?
To bring WEB to your middle school, one or more staff members from your building must attend our three day intensive training; this training will give you all the tools, step by step instructions and information needed to implement and run an excellent WEB program. Throughout the three days you will have fun, be challenged, learn a lot and return to your school with the tools, strategies and energy to make WEB happen. Whether you are the trailblazer bringing WEB to your school for the first time, or you are the newest member of an existing team at a school, this is the training you want!
- 3 full days training**
- 3 nights' lodging in your own single room
- All meals and snacks
- Training manual
- Online training materials & videos
- Database access
- On-going phone support
- Additional “Follow Up” training day in the fall
- Follow Up Handbook with 10 lessons and supporting materials
Conference Cost: $3725.00 per person
* At the time of registration, a non-refundable deposit of $1500.00 per person (P.O.s are acceptable) is required to secure a seat at the conference. The remainder of the fee is due on or before the start date of the conference.
** We ask all participants to check in to the hotel the evening before the first day of the conference (indicated with an asterisk above) for a brief evening meeting. This night's lodging as well as dinner that evening are included in the entire cost of the conference.