Link Crew Basic Training
2024 Link Crew Basic Training registration opens on Monday, October 2nd!
What is the Link Crew Basic Training?
This is a three-day, intensive training that will certify you as a Coordinator in the Link Crew program. Whether you are the trailblazer bringing Link Crew to your school for the first time, or you are the newest member of a team at a school with an existing Link Crew program, this is the training you want. At this training you will receive step-by-step instructions on how to implement the Link Crew program at your high school. Throughout the three days you will have fun, be challenged, increase your knowledge around transition and return to your school with the tools, strategies and energy to make Link Crew happen with excellence.
- 3 full days training*
- 3 nights' lodging in your own single room
- All meals and snacks
- Training manual
- Online training materials & videos
- Database access
- On-going phone support
- Additional "Follow Up" training day in the fall
- Follow Up Handbook with 10 lessons and supporting materials
Conference Cost: $3725.00 per person**
* We ask all participants to check in to the hotel the evening before the first day of the conference (indicated with an asterisk above) for a brief evening meeting. This night's lodging as well as dinner that evening are included in the entire cost of the conference.
**At the time of registration, a form of payment (P.O., credit card, check) is required to secure a seat at the conference. Full payment is required by the start date of the conference.